Chakayla's Healing Chili (Vegetarian Style)
Chili of any kind is always welcomed in our home! Try our easy and delicious bean chili recipe for your next Meatless Monday Meal.
red kidney beans
sweet corn (optional)
whole peeled tomatoes
1 whole tomato chopped
5-6 celery stalks
1 ½ capfuls of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Aries Spyce
1. Saute washed and chopped celery, red onion, green pepper, minced garlic and chopped tomato. Once vegetables are tender and fragrant, add your drained beans, tomatoes, can of peeled tomatoes and your apple cider vinegar.
2. Add 2 cups of warm water (or vegetable stock) to your pot and season with all listed seasonings.
3. Let chili simmer on low for 2-3 hours.
4. Taste your chili and tweak your seasonings accordingly.
5. Enjoy with shredded cheese, avocados and sour cream!