Roasted Creole Shrimp
After a Habitat for Humanity service trip to New Orleans during Chakayla's sophomore year in college, she fell in love with Creole foods, particularly roasted Gulf shrimp. This recipe pay homage to those flavors!
Ingredientsfresh shrimp (or flash frozen)
sliced red pepper (in long, thin strips)
2-3 large garlic cloves (halved)
½ red onion finely chopped
1/2 tablespoon of Virgo Spyce
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Clean your shrimp in cold water, removing the casing and veins.3. On the bottom of a sheet pan arrange veggies. From there, add your cleaned shrimp on top of the veggies.
4. Liberally season shrimp with sea salt and our very own Virgo Spyce mix. Drizzle veggies and shrimp with olive oil.
5. Roast shrimp and veggies for 20-30 minutes, all dependent upon the size/thickness of your shrimp.
6. Once complete, enjoy with pasta, rice and/or your favorite salad mix.